…why won’t tumblr let you reblog yourself tho…? ):
…why won’t tumblr let you reblog yourself tho…? ):
can i get a tattoo of your art pls omg especially the tribal eeveelutions?
I am 1000% okay with that as long as I get pics. Also it would be interesting to know how much it would cost to get the eeveelution tribal tattooed with so many colors and stuff! But yeah, if you want to and you can go ahead~
Unfortunately, I had pretty much already closed the circle by the time Sylveon was announced, so there was no room for her. Maybe they’ll release more eeveelutions concurrently!
Finally, the last of the seven eeveelutions! Now I just have to put ‘em all together. I won’t be adding Sylveon until there’s at least one other new eeveelution to pair it with, or the entire thing will look really off. Might draw Sylveon separately once we know what type it is, though!
Just a little doodle for a follower. Dragons made of ink are a pretty cool concept!
✦ IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME FUCK YEAH! ✦
oh my god, thank you guys so much for the 1000+ followers. i promised i’d do a giveaway for the 900 mark but you’re way too fast so let me just smooch everyone of you because you’re great!
Alright! are you ready for this totally rad stuff you can win?
- A Wacom CTE-430 (Sapphire) Tablet ( complete with all CDs that came along with purchase! I got a new tablet lately so i don’t have a use for it anymore (also gomen i like to chew on my pens but i cleaned it with alcohol ovo)
- A scalemate of your very personal choice! ( I can make a regular one in your colour choice, a fluffy scalemate like the red one or hell, if you want an eridan or a john scalemate i will make that)
- Some totally neat Artwork ( max. 2 characters of anything Homestuck related in the style of the examples, the orginal sketch will be sent to you! nsfw if you wish)
- Two custom (necklace) charms (of any symbols or things blahblah, i can connect them for shipping reasons or merge the symbols somehow)
- An Alpha/Beta Kids shirt (of your choice and size, nothing on dark or coloured background tho, this never works and looks ugly)
- A fucking sweet great surprise!
- Also some totally sweet Artwork ( and also max. 2 characters of anything Homestuck related in the style of the examples, the orginal sketch will be sent to you as well! )
- Two custom (necklace) charms
- An Alpha/Beta Kids shirt (of your choice and size blah)
- A totally rad surprise as well!
RULES (read them i dare u)
- Please don’t reblog it more than 5 times, for your followers sake
- Likes count as long as you reblogged
- Just no giveaway or fake blogs ok
- I will ship worldwide, and no worries about the shipping costs
- You gotta be following me yo!
firstly for possible updates about the giveaway, secondly because dont be a damn greedy douchebag, thirdly, my blog is nice and you will not take harm from it i promise
and fourthly you will get some nice german sweets thrown into your package as well
- Giveaway ends on June 12th because why not
- You need to have your askbox open and answer my message within the first three days (unless you’re on hiatus and that’s stated on your blog), and you need to be willing to share your adress with me
- Just ask if you have questions
- Have fun and good luck yehaw! (°◡°♡)
Does this graphic convey any meaning to you, or is it back to the drawing board for this one?
Finally done with Espeon! Though I think I might change the color gradient a little later on.
In case anyone ever wondered what these things look like during the process and also because I haven’t posted in a loooong while.
It’s the Boeing X-48, an experimental unmanned aerial vehicle being tested for use by NASA. Notice the three engines- Togekiss has three round tail-lets!
Cathexis (noun): investment of mental or emotional energy in a person, object, or idea
Just thought it fit. (:
Just curious, because I have some stuff I want to post that’s not my usual fare as soon as I’m done with it, and I actually have just about 0 interaction with you. What do you guys follow me for?
There, done! This is a Christmas present for a friend of mine (which is why it’s not on DA yet, since she follows me there), who is a very sassy lady for requesting it.
I never really liked Marill or Azumarill. They were cute enough, but I always found the gamesprite to look kind of cross-eyed, and I found them too weak to bother with, especially since I often pick water-starters.
I had also never encountered shinies in any of my Pokemon game, and I had every single main series games since Sapphire and Ruby versions. I was whining about this to the friend in question while playing, if I remember correctly, Platinum.
I finally found my first shiny. Guess what it was? Yeah, a wild Azumarill on Victory Road. I was neither impressed nor pleased that this was my first ever in-game non-Gyarados shiny.
It’s a water Pokemon, which are all blue because water is frequently seen as blue, so I could only imagine that a yellow water Pokemon would should yellow water, i.e. urine. I mentioned as much to my friend, and was about to name the unfortunate Pokemon as such after capture, but she convinced me to change its name. I named it Lemonade instead.
I traded it off to her for something else at one point, and she asked for a tribal of it this Christmas, just to bother me, I suppose (since she specified ‘shiny’).
I actually ended up not minding Azumarill after all after drawing it a few times, though it’s hard to pose with its nubby limbs and all. I also confirmed my tendency to overcomplicate simple designs. Oh well…
Also reposted the original drawings I made, though I altered a couple of shadows that I noticed were a bit inaccurate. Probably still not perfect, which is why I prefer my tribalish doodles anyways, lol.
I don’t know how well this will translate into a tribalish design, so I figured I’d color up the lineart just in case! Looks pretty cute, if I do tag so myself.
Progress! Six down, two to go!